Saturday, September 6, 2008

Accountability Agreement

Focus:
1. 85 by the end of the semester.
2. To improve on my essay writing
3. To use my class time efficiently and effectively

Contributions:
1. Help my classmates if I am able to
2. I will be coaching the junior boys volleyball team
3. I will be bringing my ideas and sharing them with others

Accountabilities:
1. I will be responsible for telling my teacher when I will be absent for sports
2. I will be responsible for getting projects and assignments in on time
3. I will be responsible for not being disruptive during class time

Supports:
1. I will require Mr. Murray for feedback on things I am unsure about
2. I will require my parents to ensure that I have quiet working environment
3. I will require my peers to provide support (proofreading) where possible

Measurements:
1. I will know I succeeded when I get tests back that have my desired score (+85)
2. My mark from at the final report card will exceed that of my midterm report
3. I am able to write essays about any topic effectively

Consequences:
1. If I succeed I will buy myself chocolate in bulk
2. If I fail I will lose the ongoing contest I have going on with my brother about who has the better marks
3. If I succeed then I will take myself, and friends, out to a movie

2 comments:

Tallguy said...

It all seems really solid, I like how you reward yourself.............am I one of those friends that you'll take to a movie????

Tyler Keith said...

...if it would only be you... no. if there were other people there, maybe, cuz 2 guys going to a movie is homo. and u can't even no homo it